What is the Shopstar Marketplace?
'Dropshipping' is the process whereby you as a Shopstar store owner can offer your products up for sale through the Shopstar Marketplace, and from which hundreds of other Shopstar store owners can sell it on your behalf at a commission fee determined by yourself.
What does it take to become a Marketplace Seller?
To sell products on the Shopstar Marketplace, all you have to do is activate your Marketplace profile. Once you're activated, you can browse from a wide variety of products and simply add them to your store with a single click.
How do I activate my shop as a Marketplace Seller?
Simple! Make sure you're logged into your Shopstar admin dashboard and follow these steps:
- Click on the "Marketplace" option in the side menu.
- Click on "Getting Started".
- Scroll down until you see the block containing "I want to sell products".
- Read over the information about becoming a Marketplace Seller and click "Get Started".
How do I add products to my shop?
Now that you're activated, you can now click "Browse Marketplace" which you will see under the "Marketplace" section of your admin dashboard.
Here you will see a variety of products. You can see all sorts of information about each product, such as how popular it is, how much commission you can earn as well as the product pricing.
To add the product to your store, simply click "Add Product", and it will appear in your store.
How do I view the products I have added to my store from the marketplace?
To manage and view your Marketplace Products:
- Login to your admin dashboard
- Click on the "Products" menu in the side menu.
- In the sub-menu, click on "Products".
- You will now be looking at your Products page. The default view shows your products.
- To view your Marketplace products, click on the "Marketplace Products" tab.