IMPORTANT NOTE: Please swap mydomain.com with your own domain name
OPTION 1: EMAIL THE SUPPORT TEAM AT NAME.COM
- Visit https://www.name.com/support-ticket
- Fill in the form on that website. We have provided you with the content to fill in below:
Domain name: mydomain.com
Once you have created the ticket, they will let you know once the changes have been applied. Within a few hours after them making the changes, they should reflect on your domain name.
OPTION 2: DO IT YOURSELF
- Login to name.com
- Click on "Account" in the top menu
- Under "Account Overview" you will see "My Domains"
- Locate the helian.online domain in the list, and click on the blue name
- Under "Domain Details", you will see a blue link called "Manage DNS Records". Click on that.
- When you land on the page, it will show you a form like in the screenshot attached. You want to create a record with the following:
7. Click "Add Record". You're done!